Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OOTD: Fall Preview Leopard Print, Pencil Skirt & Boots

By: Farrah Estrella
Farrah Estrella

Hola Estrellitas!!

I wanted to give you guys a little preview of what is coming for Fall.

Some of my favorite fashion trends for Fall 2013 are:

-Animal Prints
-Pencil Skirts
-Peplum
-Boots
-Leather
-Camouflage
-Navy Blue, Violet (purple) & Red
-Lace
-Pointed toe shoes
-Rocker Chic
-Small Handbags

My entire outfit is from Lane Bryant. I have a confession to make: I have never worn boots or leopard print before. I have to admit that they are kind of growing on me, I absolutely love this outfit.

See more photos below. What do you guys think? which one is your favorite Fall trend?









Lane Bryant

14 comments:

  1. I love it got the top already and saw several more items i got to have. You are wearing it well sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment !! you are so sweet!!

      Farrah
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Love the top and pencil skirt, but I'm not so sure about the boots with them. Think the boots should go with something else! The skirt and top would look great with a nice pair of pumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wanted to try something different, I have never been able to wear boots. I know they would look good with pumps or flats but I love the boots!!..Thanks for you comment!!
      Farrah
      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I like the boots and think they go great with the outfit.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, it was fun to put the outfit together, I am always open to try something new..=)

      Thansk for stopping by..hugs!!
      Farrah

      Delete
  3. Looks real nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look. Also, I am going to follow your blog..wonderful. Thanks, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi!! you are so kind..Have a great day!!

      Farrah
      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I just bought that top! U look great. I LOVE the whole outfit! U have a defined waist so U can belt things..I dont I carry all my weight in my tummy..no butt or hips at all... how would u wear this top if u were me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I wish I could see a picture of you it's hard to style you without knowing your body type but from what you are saying I wouldn't put a belt on, maybe a nice necklace.Again if I knew what you look like I could give you more tips..=)..Thanks for stopping by.
      Hugs!!
      Farrah

      Delete